IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE BEFORE YOU PUBLISH YOUR CONTENT WITH US
- We accept only ORIGINAL, UNIQUE AND UNPUBLISHED content. Therefore DO NOT SUBMIT COPIED CONTENT OR ALREADY PUBLISHED CONTENT. Doing so, may lead to serious legal implications. If you have already published your content on other website(s) and/or your own blog(s), ensure that you delete your content from those website(s)/blog(s) before submitting it to us.
- DO NOT COPY CONTENT to other website(s) and/or your personal blog(s) once your content is published with us. However, you are free to publish 4-5 lines teaser and link of your published story to other website(s)/blog(s)
- Once your content is published with us, it CAN NOT BE REMOVED OR DELETED. The same is true with your account – it can’t be removed or deleted once your content is published. However you can edit the content for any typographical error or mistake by sending us the revision and link of your content by email.
- We manually review all the contents therefore it may take 3-5 days to get your content published after you submit the content for our review.
- We accept fiction, non-fiction, short story, articles and poems in both English and Hindi.
- Minimum size of any content must be 300 words. There is no maximum word limit. If your content is less than 300 words such as a very short story or poem, you may like to send more than one story or poem to meet the minimum size requirement.
- Ensure no grammar mistakes, typographical errors or improper line breaks. Content with grammar mistakes, typos and improper format will be rejected.
- Ensure that you adhere to good practice to build your reader base
- Be polite to your readers, fellow writers and our staff